Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Dream-Day 126

After 6 sessions, -500 large, and feeling no better, I've decided to cross acupuncture off my list. Still going to PT at least for the remainder of this week. Looked at my iPhone calendar this morning and saw that November 5th is officially on the radar. I can't believe it's been over 9 months since I clicked on the registration button.

32 days to go (what was I thinking?)

Had a good brick yesterday riding 90 min hard then running 3 mi. The 3 mi mark is when my ankle starts to hurt and it gets much worse from there. It'll be interesting to see how much pain I'll be able to endure. I'll have plenty of time to heal once this mess is over.

Today, it was back on the dreadliptical for 95 min. I've decided we don't have nearly enough words in our language that describe "suck". I'm sure I'll make some up during tonight's swim panic attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment