Friday, October 14, 2011

The Dream-Day 130

"The Dream" is slowly turning into the train wreck.

Weds swim was horrid. Felt like someone strapped a 50lb boulder to my back. Quad isn't much better (going to Big Wave Dave's PT guy today for laser treatment) and ankle is the same...crappy. Others I talk too that are doing full IM (Arizona & Cozumel) are getting in major running miles while I've done virtually nothing. Of course, that only serves to weigh on me more. Yet, I still feel confident I'll finish, but how I finish will be the question.

To make matters worse, I'm ditching Perpetuem which leaves my bike fueling up in the air. Tomorrow, I have a 6 1/2 hr ride and I'll bring the kitchen with me to trial.

Back in the water tonight.  I'm focusing on increasing my hydration during the day and eating differently to see if that makes a difference.

Wish I had more upbeat news to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment