Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Dream-Day 132

After a much appreciated day off, I was back at it on Tuesday with morning and afternoon 3 1/2 mi runs. Then, at 7pm, I was off to our Fit Club (Fit Club Of Long Island - http://www.meetup.com/TeamKMOBFitClubofLongIsland/) where 23 nut jobs bounced around to a Beachbody program called Brazil Butt Lift by Leandro Carvalho. Good thing I couldn't participate. Don't want to overtrain (i.e. make an utter fool out of myself). Actually, it's really fun and I actually couldn't care less what I look like. I was impressed that we had some guys there that apparently felt the same way. However, I do have to admit they looked like a dry heave set to music.

Today, I wussed out, stayed dry, and did my 3x20' at 185+ watts on the trainer.

Really happy when I'm done. My butt, that is.
My new ride for IM FL. It's only money. Putting the finishing touches on my application for that 2nd job.
In a few minutes, I have a date with the LTC (liquid torture chamber).

No comments:

Post a Comment