Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Dream-Day 137

I have made it quite clear how much I loathe running. It really is one of the most boring, non-pleasureable things I've ever done. Glad years 0-47 didn't involve this orthopaedically stressful snoozing activity. Still, vowing to never miss a workout, I hit the crappy weather incredibly grateful I only had two 2 1/2 mi runs.

The evening run simply sucked, but mercifully ended quickly. It was dark, raining, and cold...the trifecta of misery. Oh, and it involved running. So, I'm scratching my head in search of a word representing 4 things.

Pace was still pretty strong (for me). On both efforts, I added more hill work and averaged 8:10 (am) & 8:08 (pm).

Here are myy kicks for IM. Hideous for sure, but not nearly as fugly as the others.


1 comment: